Our new Outlook Mail Merge tool lets you send beautiful HTML emails without leaving Outlook. Now you can get the best of both worlds: the power of the cloud without having to leave Outlook to send a mail merge.
As you know, internal emails and employee newsletters can increase employee engagement, morale, and overall business performance. Historically speaking, however, using Outlook and Word to send a mail merge has been incredibly painful for communicators, with countless errors always appearing the second they hit send.
They assume things are running smoothly until it’s time to start a mail merge and Outlook forces them to open Microsoft Word, and even Excel sometimes. At this point they might as well throw in Skype, Photoshop and Solitaire while they’re at it.
Word Mail Merge is so complicated, in fact, that the tiniest of occurrences (like having too many shortcuts on your desktop) will cause it to crash.
On top of that, multitasking isn’t an option while merging: you have to sit there and wait for your merge to finish before you can continue with your day.
What’s even worse is that your newsletters will render incorrectly when you hit send, with stretched images, broken links, and missing merge fields.
Well, you can now say goodbye to such a painful mail merge experience. With our solution for Outlook you can rest assured that your emails will render exactly how you pictured them.
How to Mail Merge in Outlook with ContactMonkey
Today we’re introducing ContactMonkey’s Outlook Mail Merge in Office 365, the tool you already love, now in the cloud.
Leveraging the cloud power of Office 365, now you’re able to create your responsive HTML template, select your distribution lists, personalize subject lines, even add attachments and send all from Outlook.
Additionally, since all the heavy-lifting is done through Office 365 in the cloud, you can set up your merge , close your laptop and go for lunch without having to wait for it to finish.
These are some of the added benefits of using our tool over traditional Word mail merge:
- Stay in Outlook and say goodbye to the counterintuitive act of leaving Outlook for Word to send an Outlook Mail Merge.
- Use Distribution Lists or upload a CSV to select recipients right from Outlook.
- Personalize the body and subject line with merge fields, and send personalized emails to thousands of employees.
- Insert your HTML responsive templates, or create your own with our drag-and-drop email template builder.
- Add Social Reactions, Pulse Surveys & Employee Comments to your newsletters in Outlook to gather employee feedback right from your emails.
- Preview both desktop and mobile with just a click to see how your newsletters will render on different devices.
- Send in the cloud via Office 365 and say good riddance to slow or unavailable Outlook during the send process.
- Track email opens and link clicks to really gauge employee engagement.
Our feature built for Office 365 sends in the background so you never have to worry again about Outlook interrupting your workflow or crashing while sending to your mailing list.
You can also say goodbye to outdated Word Mail Merge complications like emails breaking when opened in Outlook or your entire merge crashing when selecting a data source.
We’re excited to bring this new update and help you eliminate all of Outlook mass emailing issues! With ContactMonkey’s tool you can continue to personalize, send and track powerful HTML emails with the now added benefit of the cloud in Office 365.
Want to learn how to send responsive newsletters & track them without leaving Outlook? We can set up a personalized demo for you and your team. Just click on the button below to book your demo!