Are you our new Outbound Sales Development Representative?
Are you interested in building the core skills needed to be successful in outbound sales?
Does building relationships with the biggest companies in the world excite you?
If you’re passionate about building your career by helping to drive revenue growth through generating demand, interest, and excitement for an amazing product that customers love – then you’ve come to the right place!
ContactMonkey is a fast-growing SaaS company based in downtown Toronto on trendy King West. As a Sales Development Representative at ContactMonkey, you’ll be responsible for prospecting and establishing long-lasting business relationships with some of the biggest and best companies in the world (check out our website to see who we’re already working with).
As we continue to grow, we’re looking for the right candidate to grow with us. Although our culture is already on its way to being best in class, we’re always looking to add the right candidate to our team to help us become even better.
Skills and Qualifications
- A relationship builder – you consider yourself a master of meeting new people. You’re the one who is starting off the relationship with our potential clients!
- You’re a driven and eager-to-learn new grad who thrives in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- You’re naturally curious and love identifying and solving problems for prospects.
- You want to be the best – the more you learn, the more you earn.
- Capable of 80+ dials per day.
- High energy and positive attitude – you operate like an entrepreneur and jump on the phones to build your business from the ground up.
- Completed university degree
- Punctuality and attention to detail
- Strong written and communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite/Google Suite
- Hit monthly targets of demos booked and run
- Prospect for new accounts based on ContactMonkey’s ideal customer profile
- Create a great first impression to our prospects and customers
- Work with our experienced Account Executives to help fill their pipeline and develop your sales skills.
What’s in It for You?
- Working with top-level Fortune 500 companies
- Building your core sales skills to become a top sales rep
- Comprehensive health & dental benefits plan
- Gym reimbursement (or running shoe reimbursement if hitting the pavement is your thing)
- Weekly lunch and learns
- Celebrating wins of all sizes – big and small we care about them all
- Bi-monthly team-building activities
- Fun, fast, and energetic atmosphere
- In-office perks: a desk equipped with an Aeron chair and top-notch gear, curating what music gets played over our office speakers, unlimited snacks and a dog-friendly office