Do you have a high-energy, entrepreneurial mindset?
Does working with some of the biggest companies in the world excite you?
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for managing a large number of accounts and ensuring their continued success with ContactMonkey. Your main objective will be to onboard, manage, and retain our clients.
If you love multi-tasking and working in a highly collaborative setting, this is the role for you!
ContactMonkey is a fast-growing SaaS company based in Downtown Toronto on trendy King West. As a Customer Success Manager at ContactMonkey, you’ll be responsible for prospecting and establishing long-lasting business relationships with some of the biggest and best companies in the world.
As we continue to grow, we’re looking for the right candidate to grow with us. Although our culture is already on its way to being best-in-class, we’re always looking to add the right people to our team, and help us become even better.
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 2 years of Customer Success or Customer Support experience – preferably in a B2B SaaS environment
- A team player who strives for excellence
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills
- Ability to solve problems effectively
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with a proven positive track record of managing projects from start to finish
- Good at delivering software training, with the ability to convey information in a simple and understandable way
- Experienced in managing a large and diverse client group portfolio
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience with Salesforce
- Onboard new customers through training and sharing best practices
- Collaborate with the Sales team to ensure a seamless transition from prospect to customer
- Ensure timely execution of customer journey touch-points, including business reviews, upsells and other opportunities
- Maintain and build relationships with customers through engaging emails, phone calls, and video meetings
- Provide friendly, professional support to our customers via email, chat and/or phone
- Conduct client outreach and manage customer expectations to drive customer retention and growth
- Utilize customer feedback to identify issues or opportunities within the product
What’s in it for you?
- We have an amazing team that will be eager to help you succeed in your role
- We pay competitive salaries and offer flexible vacation
- Full comprehensive benefit plan
- Gym reimbursement or running shoe reimbursement if hitting the pavement is your thing
- Bi-monthly team-building activities
- Fun, fast, and energetic atmosphere
- In-office perks: a desk equipped with an Aeron chair and top-notch gear, curating what music gets played over our office speakers, unlimited snacks and a dog-friendly office
|Job Category||Customer Success|