Are you interested in building the core skills that it takes to be successful in sales?
Does working with some of the biggest companies in the world excite you?
If you’re passionate about building your career by helping to drive revenue through generating demand, interest, and excitement for an amazing product that customers love, then you’ve come to the right place!
ContactMonkey is a fast-growing SaaS company based in downtown Toronto on trendy King West. As a Business Development Representative at ContactMonkey, you’ll be responsible for prospecting and establishing long-lasting business relationships with some of the biggest and best companies in the world.
As we continue to grow, we’re looking for the right candidate to grow with us. Although our culture is already on its way to being best-in-class, we’re always looking to add the right people to our team, and help us become even better.
Skills and Qualifications
- You like the idea of getting paid more based on your efforts and results.
- You’re a driven, eager to learn new grad who thrives in fast paced, constantly changing environments
- Naturally curious – You’re ready to identify and solve problems for clients
- Eager to be the best – The more you learn, the more you earn
- Willing and able to complete a minimum of 50 dials per day
- High energy and positive attitude
- Completed university or college degree
- Punctuality and attention to detail
- Strong written and communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft office suite/google suite
- Hit monthly targets of demos booked and conducted
- Respond to and qualify incoming inquiries regarding ContactMonkey’s products
- Prospect for new leads based on ContactMonkey’s ideal customer profile
- Make a great first impression on our prospects and customers
- Work with our experienced Account Executives to help fill their pipeline and develop your skills
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications
What’s in it for you?
- We have an amazing team that will be eager to help you succeed in your role
- We pay competitive salaries and offer flexible vacation
- Full comprehensive benefit plan
- Gym reimbursement or running shoe reimbursement if hitting the pavement is your thing
- Bi-monthly team-building activities
- Fun, fast, and energetic atmosphere
- In-office perks: a desk equipped with an Aeron chair and top-notch gear, curating what music gets played over our office speakers, unlimited snacks and a dog-friendly office