Do you have a high-energy, entrepreneurial mindset?
Does working with some of the biggest companies in the world excite you?
If you’re passionate about growing your career and helping to drive revenue through generating demand, interest, and excitement for an amazing product that customers love, then you’ve come to the right place.
ContactMonkey is a fast-growing SaaS company based in Downtown Toronto on trendy King West. As an Account Executive at ContactMonkey, you’ll be responsible for prospecting and establishing long-lasting business relationships with some of the biggest and best companies in the world.
As we continue to grow, we’re looking for the right candidate to grow with us. Although our culture is already on its way to being best-in-class, we’re always looking to add the right people to our team, and help us become even better.
Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years within a full-cycle sales role OR a driven and eager to learn new grad who thrives in fast-paced, constantly changing environments
- Naturally curious, identifying and solving problems for your clients
- Excited to learn and continue to develop your sales skills
- Competitive in nature, enthusiastic about hitting targets and being compensated for your work
- A hunter, you seek out and find the best opportunities in your territory
- A team-player attitude with a strong desire to help improve internal processes beyond your day-to-day tasks
- The ability to grow and thrive in an ever-evolving work environment
- University degree
- Proven success within a full-cycle sales role
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or another CRM
- Punctuality and attention to detail
- Identifying companies who would be a great fit for using ContactMonkey
- Full-cycle sales process – from prospecting a new lead to establishing a business relationship, you will handle the entire process
- Problem-solving – you can help to uncover and recognize issues that potential clients are having and position ContactMonkey as the best solution
- Assist in the ongoing improvement of internal processes through your feedback
What’s in it for you?
- We have an amazing team that will be eager to help you succeed in your role
- We pay competitive salaries and offer flexible vacation
- Full comprehensive benefit plan
- Gym reimbursement or running shoe reimbursement if hitting the pavement is your thing
- Bi-monthly team-building activities
- Fun, fast, and energetic atmosphere
- In-office perks: a desk equipped with an Aeron chair and top-notch gear, curating what music gets played over our office speakers, unlimited snacks and a dog-friendly office