Update Salesforce from your inbox now! What are you waiting for?! Here are three compelling reasons for you to stop flipping back and forth between your inbox and Salesforce.com today:
3 Reasons to Update Salesforce from Your Inbox Now
1. Save 60 Minutes Today
Using a tool like ContactMonkey can eliminate up to 70% of the repetitive steps it takes to log each and everything inside of Salesforce. So here’s how you’ll save 60 minutes today if you start using ContactMonkey:
– 60 updates per day are made by an active user.
– 60 times per day a user has to flip between your inbox and Salesforce.
– 9 repetitive steps are needed to log just about anything in Salesforce.
– 1.5 minutes is spent on average on these 9 steps.
– 90 minutes are spent every day updating Salesforce.
– 100 updates are made per day by an active user using ContactMonkey.
– 3 steps are all that is needed to log just about anything in Salesforce.
– 30 seconds is spent on average on these 3 steps.
– 30 minutes are spent every day updating Salesforce.
– 60 minutes are saved every day updating Salesforce.
Want to save 60 minutes updating Salesforce today? Click here to install ContactMonkey free.
This saves users an hour every day. Can you imagine your users having an extra hour of for sales calls?
Garbage In, Garbage Out Gold-In, Gold-Out!
You’re aware of the term garbage-in, garbage-out. Using an email integration tool like ContactMonkey makes it much easier to keep their CRM data up to date. Shoveling more frequent and accurate data into Salesforce today mean better reporting, ultra accurate pipeline and more accurate forecasting. In other words, your ROI of Salesforce will increase today.
Want to get better data into Salesforce today? Click here to install ContactMonkey free.
3. Cut the Headache, Increase Adoption
Saving users time not only makes them more productive, but makes it much easier to keep their CRM data up to date. If you cut the number of steps it takes to update Salesforce, you also cut the headache of using the platform. Making it simpler and easier to update Salesforce will drastically increase adoption. If you are one of the 35% of delegates at Dreamforce ’14 who have major adoption issues, then you should try ContactMonkey today.